Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michealcran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 02:43 PM
    Which is the only other continent, besides Africa, to lie entirely equatorward of 40°
    Which is the only other continent, besides Africa, to lie entirely equatorward of 40° latitude north or south?
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Jan 9, 2010, 04:19 PM

Suggest you look at a map of the Earth with longitude and latitude lines.

Try this. http://www.mapsofworld.com/images200...d-lat-long.jpg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriend lives in a different continent [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives in a different continent than me (he lives in Venezuela, I live in the U.S.) we met online, which, I know, your probably thinking that he's really some 40 year old pedophile who lives with his mom and gets his kicks out of fooling around with teenage girls, but I talk with Willy...

Why would he lie? [ 23 Answers ]

I just caught my husband in a lie. A stupid lie, but I am wondering why on earth he would lie? Does he have something to hide? My husband joined a gym recently referring to it as an All Male PIT gym - which he has been looking to do for a while. We have free membership to my mothers fitness...

Africa [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem about , "what is the real meaning of piramids to the Egyptian culture?

From africa to africa [ 2 Answers ]

Do I need a swaziland visa before going there with my ghanaian passport?

Getting to Africa [ 2 Answers ]

I will be flying to Cape Town from Tokyo in October. Can somebody tell me the best suggested route. How many hours does the trip take? Also, do we require to get any particular shots or medication. In 1990 when I went to the Gambia I had to get a yellow fever shot and take malaria medication. ...

View more questions Search