Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Nov 16, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Looking for members of the Greer Family Tree living in Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee
    I have started searching my family lines on my mother side... it is a total challenge for the different cultures and heritages that are involved... have some information about the Greer Family with this special history please contact...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2006, 03:39 PM
    The nice thing about Genealogy is that for deceased people, very little is private... so if you'll share the oldest known ancestor of this line that you know of, I'll see what I can find with a cursory search of my databases. Also helpful would be the city he/she was born and/or died in, along with spouse name.
    GeneGenie Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Dec 12, 2006, 09:58 AM
    Check out the sticky on this board. Lots of search tips there. Let me know if I can help further.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get ITIN numbers for family members with H-2B visa? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody, My friend was here on an H-2B visa for 8 months in 2006. He is married with two kids. He supposes to file RESIDENT federal tax return based on IRS present test. (More than 183 days in USA) My question is: How he can get an ITIN number for his wife and two kids? I know that...

Family Member Removal when Owner Not Living on Premises [ 1 Answers ]

I have a situation where an elderly son, his daughter and grandson all live in his mother's home. She (age 90), however, hasn't lived there for 9 years. Every time she has asked him to move out so she can sell, he talks her out of it. Now she is serious because she needs to go into an assisted...

Eviction of family members [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my mother has an apartment with only her name on the lease , problem my sister and niece who are both grown have move in with her ,can I have them remove/evicted without my mothers consent or do I need to talk with the landlord or do I need my mothers consent to do this. Please help me with this...

View more questions Search