Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fd47nj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 06:05 AM
    Hallmark DL on 18kt bracelet
    My wife has a bracelet that was her grandmothers. It is stamped DL 750. The 750 should mean 18 kt gold but what is the DL?
    tezz Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Jan 9, 2010, 05:40 PM

It might be the makers initials or the place where the bracelet was manufactured :]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Native American Bracelet Hallmark? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to identify a Native American Turquoise bracelet. It has a hall mark on one side which is a underlined P_ on the other side there is a shape like a 4 pointed crown or claw(first claw narrow) over a C or crescent. The stone is a greenish, rounded triangular shape about an inch in...

Hallmark on a native american bracelet [ 1 Answers ]

This bracelet was purchased in the 1940s purportedly Navajo but it could be any tribe. It's inlaid with turquoise, coral, shell and sterling pieces, with high work, not flat, a heavy sterling piece, weighs about 130 grams. The hallmark is a backwards upper case D followed by a frontwards upper case...

Hallmark on Lapis Cuff Bracelet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lapis Bracelet. It has a marking on it. Looks like a Capital A and a B back to back. Email me for a pic. Can someone please try and help ?

Meaning of makers hallmark on 18kt opal ring [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ring with the following marks: 18KT H.G.E and a small crown next to the inititals. Does anyone have any information on this hallmark? Much Thanks Elly

Meaning of makers hallmark on 18kt gold brooch [ 1 Answers ]

My store has 2- 18kt yellow gold pins or brooches w/ HR on back they are both insects or bees my boss has owned them for thirty plus years. One has all diamonds and the other has sapphire and diamonds. What does the hr stand for?

View more questions Search