Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikolett1972 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2010, 09:47 PM
    Can anyone tell me if Iwork spreadsheets is better than Microsoft spreadsheets?
    I've been using Microsoft spreadsheets for a long time now but I'm trying to find a better program and one with more formulas. I heard about a program called Iworks but was wondering it anyone has used this program to find out if it is any better than Microsoft.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 10:32 PM

It's an Apple-only application, so if you use a Mac, go to

Apple - Downloads

And download a free trial. Then you can decide for yourself.

http://www.apple.com/iwork/download-trial/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Linking two spreadsheets in Sharepoint [ 2 Answers ]

We have two spreadsheets in Sharepoint. They are maintained by two different people. We would like to incorporate the second spreadsheet as a worksheet in the first spreadsheet and link to the second spreadsheet. THe goal is to make sure that the changes in the second worksheet/spreadsheet to...

Do spreadsheets talk? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the steps that a spreadsheet uses to communicate with other spreadsheets?

How to link to other spreadsheets using Excel [ 2 Answers ]

How do you compose a spreadsheet to link information that has been inputted into that spreadsheet to reflect on other spreadsheets?

Viewing spreadsheets in different views [ 7 Answers ]

I am an intermediate level MS Excel user. I often use my spreadsheet and would like to see different views at the click of a button. By this, lets say I have columns A through Z. I know I can manually MOVE, say columns C, G, L, and P to be the first 4 columns, into position A,B,C,D. And I can...

View more questions Search