Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drumct Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 08:41 PM
    White rotary sewing machine serial #FR 3370172
    I need parts and info on a White Rotary machine serial # FR 3370172. I am wanting to refurbishe this piece.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2010, 01:50 AM
    Hi, drumct!

In addition to other information, there is a phone number on the following site that you might be able to call to get the information that you need.

whites

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rotary sewing machine [ 14 Answers ]

I have a white rotary sewing machine serial number fr 2204568, I would like to know the year of it and the name or type. Thanks

White rotary sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

I have come into possession of a white rotary machine, the only numbers I can find on it are on a small plaque on the front with the letter/numbers "FR 3411776", am trying to date the machine, any answers?

White Family Rotary Sewing Machine [ 0 Answers ]

Would like to know about the model machine we have Model#FR240260. If you could tell us about the machine I would be very grateful. Thank You.

White rotary sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I just picked up a white rotary sewing machine. I would just like to know what it is worth. Serial #pr2607358 comes with four drawers and peddle on the bottom.

White Family Rotary Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a White Family Rotary treadle sewing machine and wondered how I could find out how old it is. The serial number is 98222. There were no letters before the number, just that number was stamped on the plate. Thanks so much. Jan:)

View more questions Search