Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joules Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 07:30 PM
    Can I work as a spouse of an H1B visa holder?
    Can I work in the U.S. as a spouse of an H1B Visa Holder??
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 08:56 PM

No..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spouse of G Visa Holder [ 3 Answers ]

I am a L1 Visa holder and my wife is working with the UN on L2-EAD. UN is asking her to join them on a G Visa. Will I also have to necessarily change to a G visa or can I continue to be on L1 Visa?

H1B holder recently married with spouse in US on H4; should I update my W2? [ 3 Answers ]

All, I'm a Canadian citizen working in NJ in the United States and have been recently married. I've been working in the US on an H1B as of Feb. of 2007. I've recently married (October of this year) and my wife has come down with me (from Canada) with an H4. My question is as follows: - Am I...

TN or H1B visa holder can do a busniess [ 1 Answers ]

Iam canadian citizen and right now on TN visa and my spouse on TD visa. I just want to ask that me or my can establish a busniess in USA on TN or TD visa? Let me know about H1B or H4 visa holder can establish a busniess in usa. Thanks

L1 visa holder, does not yet applied for spouse ITIN [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 1) I reached NYC on 4th Oct, 2006 with L1 visa. 2) My spouse reached there on 15th Dec, 2006 with L2. 3) I filed Income Tax return for 2006 singlely. 4) We returned back to India on 1st Aug, 2007. 5) I never applied for ITIN for my spouse. A. In the above scenario, how can I apply for...

H1B visa holder claiming a Dependent who is on H4 visa? [ 2 Answers ]

I am on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 visa. Can I claim her as a Dependent while filing for the tax return. Do I have to apply for ITIN? Please explain the procedure. Thanks

View more questions Search