Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noddy40 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 07:27 PM
    How do you know if u are being haunted
    I sometimes feel I am being watched in our house, I feel the house does have ghosts but yet to see any.Dunno but really interested in this
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2010, 09:11 PM

People who study paranormal phenomena say that feeling like you are being watched is one of the number one signs that you are being haunted.

The feeling of being watched can be caused by a high EMF field which also can cause, dizzieness, headaches, and hallucinations. Copper pipes, uncovered electrical wiring, and household appliances all can emit EMF. This is why many people feel like they are being watched in an attic or basement- pipes and electrical wires are often exposed in these places. The feeling of being watched is a completely natural thing, and can be explained scientifically. Surveys have shown that 97% of people have had this feeling. This is not a good enough answer to "prove" there is a ghost in your house.
    "cold spots," that are also blamed by paranormal phenomenon can be debunked by a drafts, and vents.

Things that you cannot explain such as disturbances like items being thrown, or physical contact could indicate that there is something wrong. If you are just feeling uncomfortable in your house, it is more than likely not a ghost. (personally, I don't believe in ghosts, but rather the manifestation of evil spirits.)
    However, disturbances can go too far. At which point you would want to contact a pastor, or priest.
    mweller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 03:15 AM
    I keep having the felling that I'm always being watched... when I'm laying in my bed I can hear things being moved or hear bangin on my side but the worst bit is when I'm just about to nodd off I'm am completely parlised and my door opens and a faint shadow cums over to me and whispers in my ear really scaring me... what do you think it could be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Haunted? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if the house (address) 59 Masters Drive St. Augustine Florida has ever been known for hauntings and was it a bad or good haunting?

Am I being haunted or something else. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I have to give background information on this small subject. I don't know if I'm being huanted, spiritually connected to someone, or they're my guardian angel or what have you. It started one year ago March 28, 2008. It was the official one year anniversary of an attempt of suicide the...

Am I being haunted [ 3 Answers ]

Am I being haunted by a ghost/demon?Im 12 and in my old house,I used to somehow awake at 12:00am every night and see a young woman leaning over my bunk bed,she had black hair and a white face,she had an old flowery dress on and it only started a couple of months after I moved in.Then when I moved...

Haunted or not [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know how to find out the history of my house so that I may decifer weither or not its haunted any good web sites

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search