Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnaspooner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 11:16 AM
    Trade Unions
    Hi
    Have got to write an essay for general studies on trade unions, have found some information but not found much of it to be relivant or useful. The question is:
    Investigate the extent to which the Trade Union movement is an anachronism in modern Britain.
    Please help got to give in next friday:o
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 16, 2006, 11:21 AM
    Please read these guidelines about homework help.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...uncements.html

We will be happy to crititque your work or, maybe, answer very specific questions. But we aren't going to do the work for you.
    salako Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 02:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by donnaspooner
    Hi
    Have got to write an essay for general studies on trade unions, have found some information but not found much of it to be relivant or useful. The question is:
    Investigate the extent to which the Trade Union movement is an anachronism in modern Britain.
    Please help got to give in next friday:o
    Hi, I got the same question can you help me .
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2007, 02:47 AM
    Oh general studies, I got a C in general studies, I was forced to take it by my school. My other marks were As and Bs, I hate my school for making me take it because a C isn't particularly impressive to me :p
    JamesC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Well, if your short of info you could always check out the TUC's information.

They have a lot of trade union history, and some very useful links (this is my point of veiw you understand, it helped me no-end)

www.Unionhistory.info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dielectric Unions - Necessary? [ 11 Answers ]

I have searched this site and others to find information on whether Dielectric Unions are really necessary when joining copper and galvanized pipes. The problem; I have found conflicting advice. In my own case I decided to use them after replacing galvanized for copper at the lav. But both leaked...

Advantages/disadvantages of trade unions [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student currently studying for her General Studies A Level. I have been set the task of answering the following; Investigate the Extent to which Trade Unions are an anachronism in Modern Britain? It's not meant to be an essay just a problem solving exercise. I have wrote an...

Water heater hook up/dielectric unions [ 8 Answers ]

When I moved into this house the hot water heater (3 years old now, gas unit) was hooked up to the existing system with copper fittings. The whole house has copper supply lines. 1. Should I put dielectric fittings between the hot water heater and the copper lines? I know the dissimilar...

View more questions Search