Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HeatherP Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 04:15 PM
    Female becoming male
    Is it possible for a female to "stimulate" phallus growth without undergoing surgery? I do not wish to get rude comments for this questions or anything other then a straight forward answer, I've heard everything there is to say about why not to do it and I don't care, I only want to know if it is possible and if so then how? Thank you for your help and any of those who try to discourage me or say anything rude then I have no reason to speak to you, those who decide to be understanding and act like the human that you are, will receive respect when I am given respect.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 04:50 PM

I'm sorry... I'm not understanding completely what you are asking.

Are you asking for ways to stimulate a penis?

Or are you asking for ways to simulate having a penis?

I'm sorry if I'm dense--I honestly don't understand your question.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 04:52 PM

Afternoon',

The quick answer is no.

The not so quick answer is, you don't have the right bits to grow anything phallic.

A quick semi-related aside: When a man's hormone balance is off, i.e. more estrogen and a lack of testosterone, they will grow breasts. Albeit hairy breasts, but breasts none the less. This is because they have all the biological superstructure, nipples and other glandular material, but it never developes and in most men the breasts are a site for fat storage. The estrogen stimulates this.

Now you might think that you can do the reverse. That isn't really true. In a crutial period in your development a little switch decided that a huge mass of cells would develop into a Vagina, clitoris, uterus, etc. The other choice would be for that very same mass of cells to change into a penis, testicles, and the like. This decision is made REALLY early on in the process, so it is very hard to hormone therapy to stimulate the growth of a phallic object.

Sadly, only hermaphrodites can be both innies and outties.

Always,
    Craven Morhead
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    I'm sorry...I'm not understanding completely what you are asking.

Are you asking for ways to stimulate a penis?

Or are you asking for ways to simulate having a penis?

I'm sorry if I'm dense--I honestly don't understand your question.
    She's asking if there is any way for a female to grow a penis without undergoing surgery.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 05:57 PM

Answer is no, closing before this goes down hill a lot faster

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

19 yo male with a 31 yo female [ 8 Answers ]

Is it wrong for a 19 yo to be with a 31 yo and if not would it work out cz I'm worryed for my friend that it's a bit much can any one help me so I can try and help my friend

Male or Female? [ 4 Answers ]

Male or Female? You might not have known this, but a lot of Non-living objects are actually either male or female. Here are some examples: FREEZER BAGS: They are male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

Male or female [ 2 Answers ]

I have two small dogs a yorkie and a silky, both are males. I want to get a boxer but not sure if I should get a male or female, Since the dog a bigger than the other two I think I should go with a female. Info please!

Female vs Male [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about getting a Calvier King Charles Spaniel a. Would they do well in a crate?? :confused: b.What would be better Male or Female?? :confused:

View more questions Search