Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lixatellex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 02:47 PM
    Music video where woman becomes a prostitute to support her baby
    It's an alternative rock music video, a band, and the video had a young woman who becomes a prostitute to support her baby. I remember only a small clip where she's setting the baby down in its crib so she can go to work. It was kind of dark. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 11:13 PM

I don't know about prostitute but if you mean stripper perhaps it might be, let me go by three doors down.
    Murphstock Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 04:52 PM
    Comment on none12345's post
    Is it Metallicas cover of turn the page? That would be the most likely one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What song has a video with a woman whose eyes are bandaged? [ 1 Answers ]

There's a song which I think is quite recent where the video features a woman in a trailer with a kind of blindfold round her head. Outside are her family and police and in subtitles they call for her to come out, but she says she is a freak and refuses. The police are about to storm the trailer...

Music video [ 1 Answers ]

can you recognize if in this music video is Angelina Jolie? Sweetbox - Everything's going to be all right here is the link => YouTube - Sweetbox - Everything's gonna be alright

Do you know this music video [ 1 Answers ]

I was in a bar the other night, and this music video came along. It looked like it was from the 90's. I don't know any of the lyrics, but it sounded like rock with a country twist. Basically, the video was great because it had the 3 guys in the band dressed up in oversized cowboy outfits doing...

Need a name for music video [ 3 Answers ]

This music video was a rap type.And I was little when I watched this but in it was brown cat that had black glasses and blue pants,even sneakers :)) . And he was dancing with some girl it may be Janet Jackson but not sure... If someone can recognize it please let me know... Thank's

View more questions Search