Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    99advenger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 01:28 PM
    Noise front wheel
    I was driving my car (1999 Advenger) and something happened to the front drivers side wheel area. When I drive at speed there is no noise but the car pulls to the left. When I slow down or brake there is metal grinding sound. I pulled into a parking lot and looked at the wheel. The tire is fine but it looks like there is a piece broken behind the wheel/brake assembly unit. What could the problem be and what could this cost?
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2010, 03:34 PM

Call AAA and get it towed to the nearest shop for inspection. This is a safety concern and shouldn't be ignored.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drifting with a front wheel drive car [ 21 Answers ]

Hi everyone... I drive a 93' toyota great corolla. I'm wondering, is it possible to drift using a front wheel drive car like mine? If it is, can anyone tell me how to do it... Thanks for your answers...

1980 Suzuki GS 450 "rubbing" noise front wheel area [ 2 Answers ]

I hear a rubbing noise coming from the front wheel area. Just had new break pads installed and it otherwise runs fine. Seems to occur more so at higher speeds and not necessarily all the time. Rotors and pads rubbing? Something else? Anything major to be concerned about? Thanks.:)

Drift with a front wheel droven Mitsubishi [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I wonder if it is possible to drift with a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 Sport stationwagon. It is a front wheel droven car. And if it is possible, can anyone tell me how to do it? http://www.netcarshow.com/mitsubishi/2004-lancer_sportback_ralliart/1600x1200/wallpaper_01.htm

Drifting in a front wheel drive car? [ 2 Answers ]

;) can you drift with a front wheel drive car? :? :?

Noise front wheel [ 3 Answers ]

I have an '01 Aztek- about 2 months. Ago, a low hum started coming from the area of the driver's side front wheel. I had just gotten new tires, and have thought it was noise from the increased tread. Today the noise got much louder,and is accompanied from time to time by some chirping noises as...

View more questions Search