Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I_Am_Hurting16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 12:31 PM
    Hurting
    My boyfriend is constantly messin and flirtin with other girls it really breaks my heart and if he don't change I'm not going to be the only one getting hurt!! By that I mean the girl he is flirtin with wants to date him again so I maght have to get in a fight even though I really know that she is not worth it but I know that he is soooo... I guess what I'm trying to say is I have told him it hurts me I have cryed so many time he just acts like he cares for a minute then the next minute he is texting her again when I found out my heart literally dropped to the floor I was crushed!!

Now I have a question I'm only 16 and I really do love him I don't know how too make him stop it is breaking my heart I really want to hurt myself... can anyone give me some really good advise because I really need some!!

EDITED FROM CLOSED THREAD
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2010, 01:03 PM

First we need background about the situation
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2010, 01:14 PM

Ok, slow down. We'd love to help, but we have to know what's going on. Can you give us more info?
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Jan 6, 2010, 02:00 PM

I can't even followed this
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 02:05 PM

When a guy treats you like this, you dump him, as it's a sure sign he doesn't care that much about you, and doesn't respect your feelings at all. He may say he does, but that's a lie he tells you to stop you from leaving him.

If you put up with this treatment, you will be inviting more of it.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2010, 03:23 PM

You may feel like you love this guy, but remember, love isn't romantic feelings- it is commitment, trust, honesty, willingness to die for another person. You don't deserve to be treated like this. It may be difficult, but you're only 16. For your own good, you need to move on to a guy that you can see yourself being with your entire life. A guy that you deserve, and who values your opinion, and cherishes your heart- not crushes it. Just keep it quick and clean- leave the guy. And don't worry! Worrying does you no good, and will only hurt you more. There's a guy out there for you, who will treat you right, and who WANTS to treat you right. Just show a little patience, and get this lousy guy out of your life so that someone you actually deserve can come in.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 06:08 PM

I think making friends, and having fun, is what being 16 is all about,
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 06:31 PM

It is very simple, to make sure he does not hurt you like that again, you dump him, can't understand why you would even give such a jerk even a second though.

You need someone who is willing to be in a real relationship, this "child" is only interested in his desires and concerns.
    am3201993 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 09:50 PM

Tell him to turn off his phone and tell him that this is a serious matter and if he messes up again that you have to break up with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She is hurting me [ 6 Answers ]

Start by saying this is a really screwed up situation, I use to have a friend. I stopped talking to him about 2 years ago, well a month ago I found out his girlfriend I have known for a long time really likes me, and I really liked her, we talked just as friends and got super super close, because...

Ex is hurting me [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend told me he wanted a break and I said OK now he is talking to a girl but he is telling me they are just friends. And on Friday he askjed me to stay home with him and not to go to work and that he would pay me for my time so we had sex and he said we where together then when I was there...

I'm new.and hurting [ 21 Answers ]

Hi. I hope someone can help me here. I just saw my OBGYN and he gave me a perscription to help start my mense. I'm 29 and was diagnosed with anorexia a while back but I have always had my mense. It wansn't a self induced anorexia my bodies motabolizism is wicked fast! I had one son four years...

View more questions Search