Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ticy27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 12:10 PM
    I'm a day late for my period and I had unprotected sex 2 before my period I am pregnant
    Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period and came inside of me now I'm a day late for my period. Could I be pragnant?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2010, 12:16 PM

Its impossible to tell online if your pregnant.

I suggest you take a pregnancy test in a week or two if your period has not arrived,the hormone levels vary from women to women,and I would strongly suggest you get your doctor to confirm any result.
    dailey21 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2012, 10:29 PM
    The only way to find out is to buy a pregnancy test or go to a doctor and find out baby's are blessing not the internet that was my problem
    jenaren86 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 07:13 PM
    I would just get a pregnancy test to find out and you can always go to a free clinic to get a free test to find out but to be only one day late its not too much to worry about but if u hit 3, 4, 5 or more days I would suggest u are probably pregnant. Because that is what nature intended to happen with sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

I had unprotected sex and I had my period 4 days later can I still be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 4 days before my regular period, I got my period as expected on the day I regularly get my period, can I be pregnant? Or should I wait until my next period to find out?

Spotting then 13 day late period after 2 months of unprotected sex [ 1 Answers ]

My period usually comes on the 6 of the month. Me and my boyfriend having been having unprotected sex almost every day for two months. Last week on two separate occasions after sex i was spotting. And yesterday my period finally came down heavier then before......what can be going on?

If I had sex two days before a 5 day late period could I still be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I had sex 2 days before my period started. And my partner released a LOT of semen in me! And I was not on birth control. But that period was like five days late! I don't know why but it was. Its been about 4 weeks since then and my breast were really sore and they started to get really soft and...

Unprotected Sex 10 days before period.can I be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend 2 days after my period.. (Nov 3rd) Now today we had unprotected sex again.. Nov 17th.. and my period is due again Around Nov 26-27... Can I be pregnant? We really are hoping that we are!

View more questions Search