Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2006, 10:00 AM
    Chery??
    Anyone hear from Chery?? It's been MONTHS!!

Can we all try and contact and let her know were thinking about her. I know she's had some stuff going going I nher life.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2006, 10:24 AM
    Yes, Chery, we miss you!. and I'm sure my sentiments are as the others: We do hope things are going OK with you... or if less than rosy, at least you see light at the end of the tunnel :)
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Nov 16, 2006, 11:52 PM
    She probably is preoccupied with her new grandson... that's about the time she left
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2006, 05:24 AM
    I emailed her just now; letting her know that many here are praying for her and sending best wishes her way... and asked her if she might pop in to say hi.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 16, 2009, 04:13 PM

Hey, Wizz, Wildcat and RickJ.. thanks ever so much for your caring and support. I am back from a long hospital stay where my cancerous bones broke in the hip and I needed a new one. But I am home now and awaiting a few more bits of handicapped furniture to make things easier on me, then I should be able to join you all again since I am pretty much 'tied' to this neat remote-contolled bed, and Larry was also so happy to see his Mom, it only took him four hours to play angry at me before he jumped into be with me and claimed me back. He does not leave my side except to eat, drink and use his litter box... after that, it's my lap or in my arms purring away like a well-tuned sewing machine. Glad to be back home and don't plan on seeing another hospital from the inside again.

Love,
    Chery
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2009, 05:49 AM

It's good to see you, Chery!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2009, 10:45 AM

Yes, I was wondering what happened with you Dear Cheri. Glad to hear you "successfully escaped" from the hospital. Hospitals can be a place where it's great to leave and never return.

Sorry to hear about your hip. But glad to hear you are home again.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 17, 2009, 04:13 AM
    Oh well, things did not go as I wanted, and I am no in the waiting room that elevator. My cat is going into the hands of a wonderful lady who loves animals and he deserves this chance - he's been so loving, so loyal and he does not deserve to be pushed around all over.

Me, well I am luck if I make it through the month - and I really think I am ready, even though I am scared as heck.

You all have been wonderful ,RickJ and I am grateful to have mez this site and to be able to have contributed to helping those in need too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Welcome Back Chery! [ 7 Answers ]

It's really nice to see you posting on here again. I hope everything went well for you, and that you will soon be your old self again! I really missed you.

Chery, Momincali, and wildcat... [ 22 Answers ]

Where the heck are you guys?

Happy Birthday Chery! [ 10 Answers ]

Chery, wishing a wonderful gal a wonderful birthday! Thanks for all your help here in this forum! Always,;) momincali

Chery needs some help please - military/divorce laws [ 7 Answers ]

Hi folks, I need some advice myself now and hope you can help me. Here's the story: I usually have a 'gut feeling' about people, and knew that my daughters husband was not the right one for her when I was told they were going to get married, but kept in mind that children must make their own...

Another new Joke for Football Fans - from Chery [ 2 Answers ]

This is for all you football fans... An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old Man passes Gas And says, "Seven Points." His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that?" The old man replied, "It's fart football."

View more questions Search