Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chumou Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 08:30 AM
    1957 small $1 silver certificate
    This certificate is smaller than a dollar bill and signed by Priest and Anderson
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2010, 03:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chumou View Post
    This certificate is smaller than a dollar bill and signed by Priest and Anderson
    Hi, chumou!

Are you wanting to know how much it might be worth? If so, do you know what the graded condition of it is, please?

Thanks!
    chumou Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 12:43 PM

It has been folded but no tears or ragged edges. Never been graded
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2010, 03:03 PM
    To find out about the graded condition of it, please click on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/collec...ns-303795.html

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2010, 12:24 AM

Chumou - The 1957,$1.00 silver certificate ,Signatures ;; I hope that I have answered your question and do look at the site that CLOUGH POSTED aboveAre -PRIEST AND anderson,
    The values for this series date is as follows; 1957-VF-20 is {$3.00] IN UNC-63 is
    { $9.00] Now if it was a {STAR NOTE} The values would be higher: {VF-20 is $4.00];;THE unc-63 is { $15.00};; NOTE- VF-20 means -very fine-grade -20;; the unc-63means [uncirculated-grade 63; To explain about the [star note] If you see a star at the start of the serial number ,or at the end of the serial numberIT is called a {STAR NOTE} and they are more valuable then a reg note ;;EXAMPLE- 1957*-SERIAL NUMBER { *E15057697A OR E15057697A*[note- ( * );;How this comes about is when they are printing money and a note get damaged in some way it is pulled out and listed in a record book then it is put in the furnace and burned and then another note is made in its place and the STAR is put on as I showed and it is called a replacement not;; NOTE- if you can post a picture of both sides on here ,it would be nice for myself and others to see it also;; I hope that I haver answered your question ,and do look at the site that CLOUGH has posted above ; It's not hard and you can find the {condition and grade of your note}Thanks for posting that for me Clough; Youal have a great day And GOD BLESS ::F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a $1 1957 silver certificate worth ? [ 6 Answers ]

What is a $1 1957 silver certificate worth ?

What is the value of 1957 Silver Certificate if any? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1957 One Dollar Bill - Silver Certificate, B series, Blue Seal, signatures of Kathryn O'Hay Granahan - C. Douglas Dillon, VF condition. Anyone know if it is worth anything more than one dollar? I appreciate any info.

1957 silver certificate [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a 1957A Silver Certificate worth #I5533748A

1957 Silver Certificate [ 3 Answers ]

What is the current market value of a 1957 Silver Certificate?

What is the value of a 1957 b silver certificate? [ 2 Answers ]

what is the value of a 1957 b silver certificate? If I was to sell it, what would I get?

View more questions Search