Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cochraned Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 08:23 AM
    How much is roseville vase in perfect condition worth.
    It is small blue vase with handle. It's got a white flower on it. It was my great grandmothers.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2010, 03:51 AM
    Hi, cochraned!

If you click on the following links, you'll find some possible monetary values for those types of vases. If you change the words in the searches, you might actually find the same type of one that you own.

Roseville Vase - Google Search

Antique Roseville Vase for Sale - Google Search

Antique Roseville Vase for Sale - Google Images

Antique "Roseville Vase" for Sale - Google Images

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 1965 and 1970 jet magazines in perfect condition how can I value [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1965 and 1970 jet magazine they're in perfect condition how much are they worth

I have an old but perfect condition "Pisani" signed oil painting. It is a 24x36 size. [ 13 Answers ]

My "Pisani" oil painting is 24x36 in size. I have been intrigued by this painting and would like some information on the artist and the title. I would be grateful foryour help or direction.

Appraisal or purchase of Jardiniere Roseville vase on pedestal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very large light green Roseville Jardiniere vase on a pedestal. I cannot identify the pattern, it appears to be a morning glory rather than a bleeding heart. I am in financial hardship and would like to sell. Looking for someone to help me honestly appraise it without too much cost. I...

Another Vase to Identify [ 1 Answers ]

I have this egg shaped "vase" and have not been able to identify the markings - they are very faint. It's a cream color with gray shading, etc. Cherubs on both sides inside a decorative oval shape. It's only 6" tall and has three feet. I hope these pictures are clear enough that someone can...

View more questions Search