Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadey93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 07:10 AM
    I don't know what I want to do with my life
    Hey, I'm at college doing Alevels in Biology, Chemistry and Psychology... Only now have I realised I don't want to be doing this as this is not what I want to do later in life... The only trouble is I don't know what I want to do later in life at all :/ I'm so confused.
    Thanks Jade
    SilviaPhd Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Feb 20, 2010, 06:58 PM

Jade, I believe you chose biology, psychology and chemistry so as to become a psychiarist. Am I right? Because I did the same thing whilst I was on my ib course. (same damn thing as Alevels)but the European way. You can either become a psychiatrist or biologist with this schedule .but if you really don't want to do any of those 2 then you should change a bit your schedule. Just keep in mind that it is not late yet and you can choose other subject to focuse on. What I propose is see a tutor/instructor and discuss about it openly they will understand, thus help you a lot. Then, ask your classmates who have chosen different subject areas to let you some of their books so as to see how other sciences as economics, work. Hope it helps keep me posted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what I want to do with my life [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I have just received my A level results (qualifications that lead to university for those non-UK people out there) and they were not what I had expected. I got BBC bit needed to get AAB to secure my place to do Optometry at Cardiff University. I am going to retake my A levels to get the right...

I don't know what I should do with my life. [ 6 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and I am not completely sure what I want to do with my life. All my friends are in college or university and have everything planned out. I am a very shy and anxious person but I have a lot of dreams and things I want to do in my life. I was always a nervous person in school so I...

I don't know what to do with my life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I need some help,I really don't know what to do with my life career wise.I wish I was one of those people that always new what they wanted to do when they grew up but sadly I'm not. Ive always loved the idea of running my own business,in an ideal world I would own my own coffee house/tea...

I have ruined my life.and don't know what to do [ 4 Answers ]

I moved to Canada (a new country) to be with this man that I love... I sold my house... spent all my money on immigration and moving... made my kids change schools... and all along thought since he is a really good man its for the better. My kids will have the father they deserve (my ex hasn't been...

I don't like what my life has become [ 5 Answers ]

I used to think I new what I wanted in life but now Im not so sure. Im 31 and I feel lost. I can't stop thinking that my problems are a result of my parents bad decisions and divorce. When I lived with my mom she tried hard to be there for us but it wasn't enough. I tried living with my dad but...

View more questions Search