Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urbisoler Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2003, 01:51 PM
    Baseball
    Can anyone tell me on what date the N Y Yankees were mathematically eliminated in the year 1965?

Check out some similar questions!

New baseball games [ 1 Answers ]

I have been a long time mvp baseball player,for the ps2.now that there is no more mvp baseball,my question is which of the new baseball games coming out will satisfy my appettite for realism? I am not real crazy about stats just that the game looks real,plays real,and has real rosters as well as...

Baseball [ 2 Answers ]

What is the date and the longest dodger game ever played?

Baseball bat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a baseball bat that has the name Mark McGuire on it. I found it in a pile of stuff in an old house. Do you think it is worth anything or do you think it is just a kids' bat? Thanks for your help.

Value of baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

Nate Oliver--Dodgers--1959-1964--Topps 59 Wes Parker--Dodgers--1963-1967 and 1963-1965--Topps 533 and 134 John Roseboro . C with signature--Dodgers--1952-1966--Topps 365 Ron Fairly of-1B--with signature--Dodgers--1958-1966--Topps 94 Jim Brewer Pitcher--with signature--Dodgers--1956-1966--Topps...

Baseball stats [ 6 Answers ]

1. Can bases on balls disrupt a consecutive game hitting streak? 2. What was the record for bases on balls in a season prior to 1960?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.