Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask

View Poll Results: Can something be wireless and batteryless at the same time? (Home automation)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • No

2 50.00%
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2010, 10:29 PM
    Quiz #2: Can something be wireless and batteryless at the same time?
    Quiz #2L Can something be wireless and batteryless at the same time? (automation systems)
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2010, 05:59 AM

Prox systems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless zero configuration takes a long time to startup when I boot up laptop [ 11 Answers ]

I have a laptop with a built in network adapter, I believe intel 3945ABG wireless adapter. I use windows to manage my wifi because I don't like the intel pro set program. I recently am experiencing this problem. When I boot up my computer and log in to my account, it takes a good 2 or 3 minutes for...

Accounting quiz [ 1 Answers ]

On October 1, Courtland Company sold merchandise in the amount of $5,800 to Carter Company, with credit terms of 2/10, n/30. The cost of the items sold is $4,000. Courtland uses the periodic inventory system. Carter pays the invoice on October 8, and takes the appropriate discount. The journal...

Connect to wireless printer and wireless router at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I can connect wirelessly to my router and I can connect wirelessly to my pinter one at a time. If I'm browsing the internet and want to print I have to break my connection to the router and connect to the printer. This is a pain in the .(especially when listening to pandora radio) ...

Quiz questions? [ 1 Answers ]

Payments received as workers’ compensation benefit are not included in an employee’s gross income and are not subject to social security, Medicare, or FUTA taxes. a. T b. F Director Steven Spielberg earned $332 million from June 2005 to June 2006, or about $159,615 per hour*. What did a...

Quiz Time [ 7 Answers ]

Now, I do not know, but who can successfully name all of the artists back in the 80's who sung the song "We are the World."

View more questions Search