Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ej2218 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 09:57 PM
    The father of my son and my fince just left.. and left us with on money and food in pa
    We've been together for almost 4 years and we live in a rented house. He just left with his sister and did not say where he was going. He didn't leave me any money, food pluse our son was sick and needed to go to the doctor. I know where he is at but his family won't let me talk to him.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2010, 10:02 PM

You need to go to Court to file an emergency petition for child support.

Apparently he doesn't want to talk to you and isn't going to voluntarily support your child so you will have to take legal action.

You, of course, are not entitled to support because you were not married.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son left me to live with his father [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 16 year old son, soon to be 17 next week. He had been disrespectful to me when he was living here, telling me I get on his nerves, and just being nasty to me. I had sole custody since I divorced his father when he was 2. My ex hates me and has always done so. I started taking my son to...

Left groin & down the left leg pain, Hysterectomy didn't work [ 6 Answers ]

I had fibroids and cysts in my left ovaries. Since I had severe pain in the lower left stomach, groin and all the way down on my left leg. The pain is only prominent when I lie down. I am fine during the day, but when I lie down the pain is intense. It looks like one nerve or something. The Doctor...

How much money does he have left [ 1 Answers ]

Biff earned $45 working at happy days drive-in he spent 1/3 of this money on gas for his car and 1/5 of it on flowers for his girl friend how much money does he have left for the big date

How much money will I have left? [ 3 Answers ]

I have $1.35M in a 401K and want to draw out $100k per year. If I invest the principle at 6% and draw out $100k for 25 years, how much of the principle is left? I would like to know the equation so I can do sensitivity studies on interest rates, times and withdrawal amounts. Thanks!

View more questions Search