Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicola holden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 07:10 AM
    Adoptiin birth certificate
    If a stepfather adopts his step children they are issued with an adoption birth certificate with their new surname name on can they now use that one instead of their original birth certificate ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 16, 2006, 07:14 AM
    Yes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2006, 02:42 PM
    Yes, the new certificte will show the adopted father as the father. This certificate will now become their new official birth certificate

** poud father of a wonder 30 year old boucing adopted son Charlie
    jrussole Posts: 163, Reputation: 12
    -

Dec 7, 2006, 05:10 PM
    If the children are legally adopted. Their altered birth certificate will entail their legal name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding father's name to birth certificate [ 10 Answers ]

What's the process for adding a name to a birth certificate years after the child is born?

No father listed on birth certificate how can husband adopt [ 15 Answers ]

I live in KS. I don't know who my baby's biological father is, how can my husband adopt? There is no fater listed on the birth certificate. And what if someone later in life were to question if they were the father what would happen then?

Replacement Australian birth certificate? [ 2 Answers ]

Please, please can someone help me? :confused: My 15 yr old daughter needs a copy of her birth certificate. She was born in Australia but has resided in the UK since she was 4 mnths old. She now desperately needs a copy of her Australian Birth certificate to open a bank account for her wages...

Stock certificate [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of EL CID INTERNATIONAL? I have a certificate for 314,579 shares and can not find anything on it, I have sent it to a stock broker and they could not find anything on it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? Or how to research this more?

$5 silver certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a $5 silver cert... 1934 intact very few tears, but very worn and folded... but considering it 71 years old... its in pretty good shape.. let me know what it might be worth please :) thanks

View more questions Search