Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    civeba81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 05:27 PM
    Frigidaire refrigerator water dispenser leak
    I have a frigidaire fridge model GLHS66EEW5 whenever I use the water dispenser.Water actually goes into the cup but also winds up spraying my fingers and a decent amount of water winds up on the protection tray also. Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

GE refrigerator water dispenser [ 25 Answers ]

I was searching your site for answers to my GE side by side refrigerator water dispenser. The line freezes in the door just like many of the ones I have read here. I have heard GE has replaced some doors for people and I have heard they now have a heater for the dispenser. I don't know what the...

FRIGIDAIRE FRS20ZRG Refrigerator Water Dispenser [ 3 Answers ]

FRIGIDAIRE FRS20ZRG Water Dispenser? My FRIGIDAIRE Refrigerator Model FRS20ZRG in-the-door water dispenser's output has significantly slowed. The problem has evolved to now also effect the ice maker's ice production. When I removed the water filter the flow at the dispenser in the door returned...

Hooking up water line to refrigerator for ice maker and water dispenser [ 2 Answers ]

Here is my problem, I just bought a refrigerator that has an ice maker and water dispenser which by the way is a Haier PRCS25. I then purchased an ice maker kit from the hardware which came with a self piercing saddle valve. From here I connected the valve to a 3/4" copper cold line pipe...

Frigidaire Refrigerator model GLRS267ZAB4 Shelves and Ice/Water dispenser issues [ 1 Answers ]

Help! The supports for the shelves in my Frigidaire refrigerator have broken, making the refrigerator side nearly unusable. Is there any way I can fix these things without calling in an expensive repair tech to do it for me? I need to replace three shelf supports, two of which are for the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.