Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddavid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 05:11 PM
    Janitorial bids
    How much to bid on a doc office w/three restrooms w/tile floor,lunchroom w/carpet, lobby with tile floor, front office with carpet, five examing rooms w/carpet,managers office with two desk w/carpet,doctors office with wet bar, throw rug, wall to wall carpet desk, confrence table.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 09:17 PM

What is the total 'cleanable' square footage?

How many days per week?

Is carpet cleaning included with the base bid?

Is the hard floor care (stripping and refinishing) included with the base price?

All these factors also influence the final monthly price/cost.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Janitorial bids for Doctors office [ 6 Answers ]

How much would you charge a doctors office with 2 full time doctors and another there 3 days a week? Cleaning would be 5 days a week. 2 employees about 2 hours a night.

Cleaning bids [ 4 Answers ]

I've had a cleaning business for going on 9 years and have had my ups and downs, I mostly cleaned vacant apt. and new construction. My husband and I were move out of state so I let most of my business contracts go but not all of our plans went well so we had to move back and now I have to start all...

Painting Bids - Square foot bids [ 4 Answers ]

I have been painting for the past 7 years for other contractors, and am currently in the process of establishing my own painting company. I have a general understanding of how to make square foot bids, but one thing I'm unclear on. When making a square foot bid on a job, whether it's exterior, or...

Janitorial cleaning bids [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get cleaning bids

View more questions Search