Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayward123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 04:33 PM
    My felony was 8 years ago. Will a trucking school train me and put me to work ASAP
    I am searching a career in truck driving. My felonies are not drug related, sex, or violent. Is there a trucking company that will train me for a CDL I have 8 years of no criminal offenses. Not even traffic violations. I would like to make this goal happen.
    LsMom Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2010, 07:57 PM

You can go to driving school and get your CDL even being a felon. Hire depends on the companies preferences. Some do not accept felons and some have a felony year limit. Like "Must not have had a felony charge in the last 7 years" etc. Keep trying, a door will open somewhere.
    jercotten Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 11:41 PM

I feel you, same boat here somebody will know a company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trucking school that will train me with a felony [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me about school training to become a trucker my felony was in 1995.

Felony 20 years ago [ 1 Answers ]

I have a felony on my record that is 20 years old, I still have trouble getting a job. It was assault with a deadly weapon here in nc. No other felonies since, a couple of dui's I would like to get my can license here in nc and work in a hospital. Anything I can do about it now the felony.

7 felony counts for 7 worthless checks 12 years ago [ 2 Answers ]

I have 7 felony counts (7 bad checks totaled over 5,000) I live in Georgia.I had no other charges prior to writing these checks. I now want to substitute teach at my son's school but this feliny will show up,and that would be embarrising for both. It has been 12 years. I completed my probation...

Insurance sales with a felony conviction in virginia if it was over 20 years ago? [ 1 Answers ]

I was convicted of a felony 20 years ago for pot and need to know can I sell insurance in Virginia ?

High School Sweetheart 22 years ago [ 2 Answers ]

I contacted my high school sweetheart through one of those classmate sites. He responded, I responded back. Three days later we were talking over the phone. We talked about the what if's and could of's and should of's. He asked for pictures of high school. I sent the pictures and that was the...

View more questions Search