Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nunu123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 03:01 PM
    I am looking for the name of a song that has the words, fall down on me fall fall
    I am looking for the name of a song that has the words,
    Fall down on me
    Fall
    Fall
    Build me up
    Fall fresh on me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 5, 2010, 03:12 PM
    Genre?

Man woman?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What song are these lyrics from... "now I want to fall in love, with you" [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know the artist (male) and the song title for this 80's song with the lyrics "now i wanna fall in love.... with you" I can picture the music video, on a beach black and white

I am looking for a song Don't know name of it... " All I want to do is fall in love [ 2 Answers ]

There is a song that I heard back in 1998 and I don't know the name of it or who sings it but it goes like this... "All I want to do is fall in love do the things you want me too hold me baby don't let go hold me till the mornin" Then it say stuff in Spanish? Please Help...

Suing landlord for slip and fall now trying to evict seeking any good words [ 16 Answers ]

this is in pa I am a 26 year old female with a lease me and fiancée are on it I fell down wooden steps that had moss on them and sustained injuries while pregnant our lease is until 1/14/08 we have lived here for two years no complaints on us and current on rent and he filed for eviction when he...

I need to find the artist of the song "baby fall" [ 1 Answers ]

I need the artist of the song "Baby Fall"All I know is that some of it goes like this... Just lose it all, every time, every fear, every worry every tear,I'm right hear, baby fall. HELP me find the artist of this song!! please!

View more questions Search