Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marq99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 07:44 PM
    Peanut butter incedent
    I was curious about a Movie that was also a book called the Peanut Butter incedent, were A boy's hair turns white because of something he has seen.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 01:46 PM

Nope his hair falls out because his cat slept on his head. His friend makes some sort of conncoction with peanut butter, and they put it on, and his hair won't stop growing! It's a movie from Australia I believe.
    THe movie with the hair turning white due to seeing a ghost, could be "The people under the Stairs"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saturated Fat in Peanut Butter [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to reduce my cholesterol naturally rather than medicines. I have been able to get it down somewhat but not enough to make my doctor or me happy. I am going through all the foods I eat. I have heard of all the wonderous things about Peanut Butter BUT it packs a 3-3.5 grams of saturated...

Peanut butter and dogs [ 11 Answers ]

Is peanut butter really okay for dogs?

Peanut Butter for my puppy? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old puppy. Yorkie/Chiuaua Mix. I am curious about peanut butter. I bought a kong and would like to do the peanut butter deal for him for in his crate when I go away, but some people have said peanut butter is not good for him. Do I need to buy special peanut butter or just my...

Sugarless Peanut Butter? [ 8 Answers ]

I heard there is such a thing as sugarless peanut butter. But I cannot find it anywhere. All the ones I found contains at least 1g of sugar. Just what is the 'sugarless' peanut butter? Is it literally sugarless, or is the minimal amount (1g) considered sugarless? But all the peanut butters...

View more questions Search