Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brett70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 03:47 AM
    Experts in beep tests
    I am doing a beep test at 9.6 I am only at 3.5 I have 6weeks to do it is it possible?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 5, 2010, 03:57 AM

I don't know if it is possible or not, it is up to you and your fitness level isn't it ? How many times do you get to do the test ?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I added ram and beep beep beep beep beep? [ 12 Answers ]

I added ram and computer will not stat up it just beeps the ram is compatible and I can not figure out what's wrong( at the start of my computer it ask me which OS do I want to use could this be the problem)??

Cussin, and swearing, beep beep! [ 7 Answers ]

Nothing on TV today, getting read to load up a DVD. Reading some of the AMHD post in the "active members" board, I am suddenly annoyed by the TV. It's turn down low, but all I can hear is a "BEEP" every 3 seconds. So I look to see what channel it's on, and I see it's on some cooking thing, where...

I added ram and beep beep beep beep beep? [ 2 Answers ]

I added ram and beep beep beep beep beep? I added ram and computer will not stat up it just beeps the ram is compatible and I can not figure out what's wrong( at the start of my computer it ask me which OS do I want to use could this be the problem)??

Computer Beep [ 2 Answers ]

I have a four year old Gateway Solo . It is running Windows XP.When I turn my computer on I hear a loud beeping sound for 15 seconds. A delay of 5 seconds.then 60 seconds of a loud beep. This happens all the time now. I do not get a code on the computer. A few times the computer did not boot....

View more questions Search