Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nayosha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 12:07 AM
    Want to buy company of waterproofing or paint
    We are small company form india.want to buy waterproofing or small paint manufacturing company in usa
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2010, 12:12 AM
    Hi, nayosha!

Have you tried contacting companies that you might want to buy? This isn't the kind of site where people might solicit or advertise for doing that.

Also, are you looking for help as to how you might go about approaching a company?

Thanks!
    manojpatil9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2013, 01:18 AM
    Dear Nayosha,

We are supplier of unique watrproofing products and are pleased to introduce first time in India "Ceramic based Flexible Epoxy waterproofing" which has added advantages of high bonding, strength & flexibility to withstand regular vibrations. We are manufacturers of Ceramic epoxy based brushable ceramic paints for last 7 years and are suppliers to top industries in India. We have used our extensive knowledge & research in developing this product which has already been accepted in the market well.
    Due to its ceramic based the temperature resistance is high up to 100 deg Centigrade and also resistance to acid rains etc. is very high. You can test the inertness with help of normal Hydrochloric acid (Toilet cleaner). The material is relative abrasion resistance as compared to other waterproofing material and thus can be applied on terraces with regular visitors. The appearance of the coat is whitish and thus is not as bad in aesthetics/appearance as the cement based grey /black materials coats in the market.
    The requirement is 1 KG per square meter (with double coat) and is economical in terms of the benefit in price, better properties & ease of application. Please mail us your details or call us on 9099909830 or mail at [email protected].

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Best Regards
    R. M. Patil
    Www.jyotiinnovision.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to start an Industrial paint company in odessa tx what do I need to knnow [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to start an Industrial paint company in Odessa TX what do I need to know and how do I get info on starting up a company also ( The Insurance part is very important ) for a company that does painting

Garage Waterproofing [ 2 Answers ]

I need a black material that is waterproof that attaches to your garage foundations And it creates a waterproof seal. I've been hunting for days on this any help would be excellent.

Interior waterproofing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find the correct way to waterproof my basement from the inside I do not know what the material is called that looks like corrugated fiberglass Installed on the lower part of the wall or how to find it A diagram would be very helpful: confused: Thank you

Ordered paint online, company is NOT COOPERATING! [ 1 Answers ]

I bought some art supplies online as a gift for my boyfriend on 12/17 from Montana Colors. Montana charged my debit card for $42.00 ($29.00 plus $13 shipping) immediately. Well, when I went to look at the status of my order on 12/20 to see if maybe it would make it by Christmas, I saw that they...

View more questions Search