Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koutilya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 05:57 PM
    How to build a jet engine impeller
    I need to make a jet engine impeller and I am unable to find it so please sugest me how to build it by welding, not by leathe
    anonymoushahah8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 12:46 PM
    Use a 5-axis CNC "leathe". Better yet, sculpt it out of plumber's epoxy, or just scavenge parts from some old fans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jet engine efficiency [ 6 Answers ]

Which would be considered to be the better design over-all? One huge jet engine, or two smaller ones of the same design? I know jets are not measured in the same way, but to give an analogy with normal piston engines, I would be asking: is 500cc single-cylinder, or two 250cc cylinders the better...

Jet ski impeller [ 9 Answers ]

I know this is a sight for cycles, but hope you can help me out. I just bought a couple used jet skis and the impellers are gouged up pretty bad. Ive been told that you can file the edges until they are smooth again, and there is a chance it will cure the no go problem. Is this true. Is it...

Jet engine intake vortices [ 2 Answers ]

Had observed a 747 on the tarmac in damp weather and there was a large vortex extending from the front of the engine to the pavement like an inverted tornado. My first thought was, what a good job it was doing cleaning the ramp, but then I got to wondering why the funnel mouth had settled onto the...

Lennox sounds like Jet engine [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Lennox Elite series, gas forced air furnace( no A/C ). The first 30 seconds to a minute sounds like a jet engine that will wake the dead. It heats the house fine, the fan is quiet, the filter is not an issue, the fresh air intake has a screen and is not blocked and the sound is not...

View more questions Search