Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Nov 15, 2006, 09:31 PM
    Movie Burning...
    Hi, I have an AVI movie to burn but its too big for a 700MB disc so I have to cut it, I have 2 problem about that, 1st even though Im able to cut it, the burning is taking 2 hrs or more per disc... 2nd mpg file is faster to burn than AVI so I converted it... but after that there are some damage on the output mpg file... like frezen frame... :confused: any Idea how to solve this one...

Check out some similar questions!

Movie burning... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi this just comes in my mind because, I saw some DVD with 7 movies in it then I think. A DVD disc only have 4. something GB if that's so how come 7 movies fits in, I know that movie now a days are in AVI format and its size was too large... If there's a way to fit it... may be you can burn 1 movie...

Cd burning [ 4 Answers ]

I am a church webmaster I would like to record burn long play cd fast, is there a computer with mulit cd burning stand alone. And is there a software the burn multi cd's at once.

Movie title? A house burning and someone walks off a cliff. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was with a babysitter many many years ago. 1980's - very early 90's The things I remember from the movie are: There is some house that I think is engulfed in flames. There may be a ghost involved in this, but there's someone in the house that is trying...

Burning... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there... I know a little about burning data dics... but one thing is I want to burn a pack of installer for example Adobe CS Pack but I notice that the file size is too big it won't fit in to my 700MB cd so I want to make it 2 cds like some installer pack into 3 cds or more... but I don't know...

Burning CD [ 8 Answers ]

I am having one heck of a time trying to figure out why, all of a sudden Nero will only write CDA files. Up until recently I have had no problem writing MP3s to CD in MP3 format. I have wasted many CDs while trying to find a solution. :-/

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.