Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carol02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 04:45 AM
    Starting Our Commercial and Domestic Cleaning Business
    Hi me and my husband are going to start a commercial and domestic cleaning business already have got some posters out but dos anty one know where I can get application forms from and contract forms from do I need a secraterial course to be asecratery for the business thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2010, 04:58 PM
    Hi, carol02!

I've titled and moved your question that you asked on the old and now archived thread of someone else. That thread is no longer visible, unless someone happens to visit the particular forum topic area where it was, or someone who happened to be a part of the thread is notified because there is activity on it.

Plus, this isn't a chat room. New questions that aren't in some way an answer to the very first question at the top of the page, need to be asked by starting a new thread.

It can take awhile for someone who's new to get used to how this site works.

Concerning your question - What application forms are you wanting to know about? We can help you with information concerning the contract forms.

As far as being a secretary for such a business, I'm sure that Stringer will be able to give you outstanding advice about that. He is the owner of several janitorial/cleaning firms in the Chicago, IL area. His advice is as good as gold and second to none!

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 6, 2010, 10:02 PM

If you intend to be the secretary for your company then I would suggest that you take a course.

If 'secretary' actually means run the office then it may encompass much more: payroll, taxes, pricing, purchasing, hiring, terminating, evaluations, etc... even sales.

As far as any forms that you may need you will find many free forms on the internet... simply Google the exact form.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is insurance needed for a commercial cleaning business? [ 8 Answers ]

I will be working by myself cleaning a few office buildings, so will I need any kind of insurance coverage?

Starting my Commercial Cleaning Business Now. In this economy? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi guys, I've read through many of the responses to questions regarding Commercial Cleaning Businesses and I now have decided to start one myself. First off, here's my situation: My mother owned an office cleaning business when I was younger in Michigan - we mainly cleaned Real Estate...

Starting a commercial cleaning business [ 9 Answers ]

What's going on everyone? I'm looking to start a commercial cleaning business. Starting it will be just me. So I was wondering what is the process in getting my own business started?

View more questions Search