Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 02:46 PM
    New Ipod nano 5th generation.
    My son received a new iPod nano 5th gen. for christmas - he has purchased and downloaded some songs off the itunes store (we have downloaded the site, and opened an account), but we can't seem to get the songs to show up on his iPod. When we go to the "downloads" on his account, I can see all the songs he has purchased on the computer screen, but am not sure how to get it to the iPod. (we had the iPod plugged in with the usb cable while we were downloading ) Help!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 4, 2010, 03:01 PM

Plug the iPod back into the computer. Make sure the songs are in his music library on itunes. Click on the iPod in the itunes sidebar. Sync the iPod to the computer.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jan 8, 2010, 01:07 PM

It worked - Thanks!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 8, 2010, 03:31 PM

no problem. Glad to be of service ^_^
    alltech9376 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 05:55 PM
    Plug the iPod to the computer and then convert it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2nd generation Ipod [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pink 2nd generation iPod... for some reason I can't open my iPod on the computer I have itunes on my computer but when I plug my iPod into the computer and open up itunes ti can see that my iPod is plugged in and for that reason I can't add or delete any songs on my iPod...

Ipod Nano [ 2 Answers ]

How can I download one or two songs from a CD onto an Ipod? Thank you

Ipod nano [ 5 Answers ]

I have a iPod nano and my girlfriend has the new one that you can put music videos on it. Well I was just going to let her use my computer to download all her music. So when we hooked hers up it said that you had to update the version to one higher than I had for my nano. So I did and everything...

Ipod Nano [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having trouble trying to sync music from my computer to my nano. Once the nano is hooked up to the computer, a message appears on my nano that says do not disconnect. As long as it is plugged in, this message appears. I can see on my computer that my nano is hooked up. When I try to sync music...

View more questions Search