Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DavidT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 08:28 PM
    I don't have much info, but I am looking for this song
    OK, I'm looking for a song, which I am pretty sure, is from the late 80's. All I can remember about the song it that it has an slow acoustic rock sound, but then in the middle of the song a whistle blows and the band starts playing in a fast Spanish style with piano, whistles and bongo drums (I think). This lasts few a few seconds then it goes back to the original pace.

That's all I have, any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you
    David
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 16, 2006, 09:58 AM
    Hi David,
    This is probably a long shot, and considerably earlier than the time-frame you listed, but the only thing that comes to mind off-hand is "Fool In The Rain" by Led Zepplin:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ledze...intherain.html

Hope this is of some help. Take care.
    DavidT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2006, 09:59 AM
    Thomas you are the man! Thank you for the help, that is the song I have been looking for!!

Thank you
    David
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 17, 2006, 10:31 AM
    Hi David,
    You are very welcome. Glad I could help. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Urgent info... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Is there anyone who knows the websites which provide the information about Big4 audit firms? I know a few, e.g. www.big4.com and the individual websites of each. But I just wanted to know if there is any useful site. Thanks in anticipation... I would be grateful for your concern...

Need some info [ 3 Answers ]

Hello; What website , can I go 2 , for senior citizens . Thank you Joseph21

Wrong Info on W-2 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My name and social security number are incorrect on my W-2. Should I file as is and make any attachments of proof? Any help would be great

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search