Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrcarr44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 09:43 AM
    Ariens snowblower troule
    My question is about an Ariens snowblower model 932100. The auger does not engage. The sheer bolts are OK and the second stage auger does work. The belts also seem OK. What could be the problem, thank you, John
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 10:03 AM

With engine off and augers enaged, can you rotate that auger by hand?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 10:28 AM

Hi,
    A succinct question Bob. Hopefully this will be a link to the Ariens PartsRadar where the correct diagram will be the Gear Case and Impeller for the associated parts.
    ' + objMainFrame.arrApplicationTitle['EN'] + ' -- EMPARTweb Version 5.4.1                                                                               
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What model ariens snowblower is this? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently bought this Ariens blower and the tag with the midel # has worn off. It's an 8hp with a 24" cut. I need to buy a few parts and need the model # to do so... anyone know?

Brand New Ariens Snowblower Won't Start [ 1 Answers ]

Bought a brand new Ariens 624E snow blower ($800) a couple months ago, tested it out then and it worked fine. Now that we are buried in a major snowstorm, it won't start! Very frustrating. The engine won't turn over. Is there anything I can possibly do? I've followed all troubleshooting steps...

My Old Ariens Snowblower -trouble throwing snow [ 3 Answers ]

My older Ariens ST 824 model # 924-050 has been a real gem! But... yesterday while busting through a big drift of snow, it just kept clogging up. The snow was not really wet and heavy. I checked it out - the auger is turning, the shear pins are fine. I then pulled off the piece that exposes the...

View more questions Search