Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jillporretta1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 07:33 AM
    The land of pleasant dreams toy
    Can anyone please help me? I had a stuffed toy when I was small and I wanted to get one for my daughter, after looking on Google I've found that it was a donkey from The Land Of Pleasant Dreams - The Boy Who Wanted The Moon. I've checked with my mum and she can remember it being a set that came with a book, I'd be really grateful if anyone could find one for sale, thanks Jill
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 07:40 AM

With all due respect, we are all volunteers here, to help people but unfortunately cannot help you find one of these toys for sale. We can find a site that may help but that is about all we are able to do. Have you tried eBay ?

Tick
    Kathryn82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2010, 12:02 PM
    Hi, I have a Dobin green horse / donkey with wool tail and main. It is a light green and has Pleasant Dreams stitched in the side. I don't have the book but have been looking for ages! Did you have any joy?
    sweller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 04:10 PM
    Comment on Kathryn82's post
    Hi Kathryn82 The horse you have is the one I have been looking for is yours for sale please? Please contact me Thank you
    Kathryn82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2010, 02:40 PM
    Hi, I don't want to sell really as it is my childhood toy. Sorry.
    thebigloc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2013, 05:28 PM
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/55840679/mccalls-crafts-3212-land-of-pleasant
    Found this online FREE shipping for US customers!

McCall's Crafts 3212 The Land of Pleasant Dreams Series Sewing Pattern for Snips the Dog and Bobbin the Horse. Travel with us... to the Land of Pleasant Dreams.

Includes pattern, instructions, and blue transfer to make Snips the Dog (approx. 8") and Bobbin the Horse (approx. 11").

Pattern unused, uncut, factory folded, and includes original instructions and blue transfer.

Copyright 1987, OOP! Vintage.
    thebigloc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2013, 05:36 PM
    1986 Land of Pleasant Dreams Bobbin Horse 5 Books and 5 Tapes Soup Fluff Puff | eBay
    PleasantDreamer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 11:15 AM
    I have three of the stuffed toys Lacey, Threads and Ricrac. A little bit dirty (been in the loft for 27 years). I also have 7 of the books which are in excellent condition, I don't have the cassettes which accompanied the books, I remember throwing them out unfortunately.
    These toys are getting rarer by the day, so I was going to put them on an auction site before Christmas for a serious amount of money to sell as a job lot. I am open to offers but please check the U.S. eBay to see their prices first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's ride on toy (square like ride on toy) [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for square like 70's ride on toy orange or red that had 6 wheels 3 on each side the rider sat in the middle and moved ride on toy by handles which moved in circle motion. Both hands were used to move this toy?

Can a land owner, who has his land verbally given to heirs, change his will after h? [ 5 Answers ]

Can a land owner, who has given his land verbally to his children, change his will about the property if he has been in a mental for depression. He has not been legally declared legally incompetent as of yet.

My Dreams! [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know what my dreams mean. Every dream I have I can not see faces, like it's a blur, but yet I recognize the person. In all most of my dreams I'm in everyday places, no fantasy places or anything like that, but they are always dark. I have had one dream that I can remember that was in the...

Pleasant Surprise [ 10 Answers ]

HI, Just wanted to share a pleasant experience, different, with our credit card company. My wife and I have had a joint credit card (just one card) for many years with the same company. Never charging more than we can pay off in 2 months. The other morning, around 2 am, my wife used our card...

View more questions Search