Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryan222 Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2006, 06:37 PM
    Completely whacked out movie
    OK this is has been bothering me for a while, I saw this movie when I was a kid and all I really remember was this kid going bald and these creatures or something tell him to make this mixture of peanut butter and stuff and he grows a load of hair, his friend also puts some on his balls and by the next day hair is coming out his pant legs, that's all I remember, OK go!
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Nov 15, 2006, 07:43 PM
    Man, I remember that movie too. He botched up the formula (put too many flies in it?) and so his hair grew way too fast, and his friend had to keep cutting it, even in class. Wow, memories.

The Peanut Butter Solution

http://imdb.com/title/tt0089789/
    ryan222 Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Nov 16, 2006, 01:30 PM
    Dude you rock

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Does anyone know this movie? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I can't remember the title (it might have said something about bees) or who played in it, but its about a group of guys in the military who all get bee tattoos. Im not sure how old it is but I seen it maybe 5 or 6 yrs ago. Please help!!

I am looking for the name of a movie [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking for a movie for many years, I saw it in the late 80's or early 90's. Its about a boy who goes back in time and I remember he goes to a store and aks for sugarless gum, he goes to McDonald's, he goes to a gas station, he sees his grandparents and eats breakfast at their house, I...

Please help if you know what movie this is! [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie I saw when I was little in the mid to late 80's. I don't remember the plot of the movie or who was in it, but I remember a part towards the end. These people, I think they were children, are in some sort of fantasy land. They are trying to get one of the kids to go down this...

View more questions Search