Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Jan 4, 2010, 12:13 AM
    I eat sandwiches daily thinking it's not fast food, IS IT fast food and is it bad me?
    Lunch is almost always homemade Ham/Turkey and cheese with lettuce, onions, etc sandwiches. The bread I use is the simple sliced sandwich bread(Sara Lee or other).
    Is it that bad?? I'm 30 and I do plenty of exercise and eat overall healthy
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jan 4, 2010, 12:24 AM

I wouldn't condider that fast food. Fast food sandwiches have way more calories and are very processed.

Lunch meat isn't the best thing to eat every single day, but it's OK to eat it sometimes. If you do eat lunch meat every day try replacing it sometimes with something else.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2010, 11:18 AM
    Sandwiches are fast, but they are still good for you. (Try to stay away from the mayo, too much won't be good for you.) They are not loaded with sodium and fat and aren't deep fried. Sandwiches are good and less expensive than going out to eat.

I'm hungry, I'll have a ham and swiss on rye please:D
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2010, 11:22 AM

If you have low sodium lunch meat and wheat or any type of bread other than white,I would say it is not a bad lunch at all.
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Jan 16, 2010, 11:03 PM

Too much of anything is bad. Just cut down.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2010, 12:42 PM
    Hi, cozoDOP2!

Are you using whole wheat bread for your sandwiches? The ingredients that you're using on the inside sound just fine to me.

Thanks!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2010, 02:40 PM

Are you having any health problems that are making you question your eating habits?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marijuana VS Fast Food [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering, what would be worse for your overall health IN GENERAL, a fast food (only) diet, or smoking a joint's worth (or more?) of marijuana for each instance one would eat a fast food meal pertaining to the diet? Lethargy aside.

Fast food [ 0 Answers ]

How can I start a fast food hub with INR two hundred thousand in New Delhi , India with good sales.

Can Fast food Give you IBS? [ 1 Answers ]

OK here goes hi lol OK well I'm 18 with a 6 month old daughter, I'm at college and working part time so I barelly get to any time for myself and I'm constantly on the go but what I want to know is can fastfood nearly all the time give me IBS, I'm finding it a strain juggeling everything and...

Fast food. [ 7 Answers ]

Why does everyone like fast food? Is it because it is fast? Or is it because some people are too lazy to wait at a reasturant? :eek:

View more questions Search