Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahara647 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 03:57 PM
    An english movie called the 'The big game'
    I am after details on a english movie called "The Big Game" it is about a child's game that adults play, for money.
    Thanks
    ROB.
    upintheskyguy420man Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 02:14 AM

What kind of details? One of my best places for info on movies is IMDB.com (Internet Movie Data-Base).com

They often will have the movie, year it was made, plot/synopsis, its rating even in different countries, those who starred, and many other good bits of info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I forgot my password to a game called habbo! [ 6 Answers ]

D: WHAT DO I DO?! I sent for the reset password email like 6 times, its been over 4 hours and I haven't gotten ANYTHING. I sent for a list of my account And that sent fine, but I still haven't gotten my reset pw email! I sent for a password on my other accounts and those haven't sent...

B&w horror movie w big twins called Humpty & Dumpty [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. I am trying to remember the title of a movie that I saw about 30 (ouch!) years ago. I was just a kid and it creeped me out. (Siblings were babysitting!) It was black and white and it was, I think, a murder mystery about a bunch of people being killed in a house. There were these big...

What's this game called? [ 1 Answers ]

I used to play a game when I was a weeeoneee! It was something like... these kids went camping with their uncle or father or something, and he got kidnapped by this greeen dragon like thing. You had to complete tasks to receive keys. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

What is the movie called that has two big families becoming one? [ 5 Answers ]

It's not Yours, Mine, and Ours, it about a guy and a girl who both have a lot of kids and they get married in Vegas and they have to go home and tell the kids. They all meet in the park. Then near the end, the couple leaves and the kids try to fix things and one of the girls breaks her foot or...

Does anybody play a game called Darkthrone? [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering, does anyone play or have heard of a game called Darkthrone? http://www.darkthrone.com/

View more questions Search