Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittycatMandy Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 03:09 PM
    How to Take Care of a Burn?
    As I was putting in food in the oven I got burnt. As first, it didn't hurt, but at about 15 minutes ago a horrible pain started to occur. It didn't blister, so I don't have to go to the doctors, but what can I do to ease the pain and to take care of it?
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Jan 3, 2010, 04:02 PM

Ice, ice, and ice. If it still hurts and the skin has changed color, get Silvadene cream from the doctor (if not allergic). Aloe vera never really helped me as much as the cream.
    hellriderboyz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 03:24 AM

The best is to use small cloth piece soaked with iced tea and put it on the burnt area for 15-20 minutes.This will help soothe the skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Health care & home care [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set up health care & Home care agency?

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search