Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sparky Livewire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 11:21 AM
    Convert a claw-foot tub to a hot tub?
    Are there any kits available for adding jets, filter, heating to a claw-foot tub?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 08:51 AM

It can be done but will show the plumbing on the outside of the tub, not going to look too nice. How to build your own hot tub

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing old tub with claw foot tub on a slab [ 6 Answers ]

I'm thinking of replacing an old tub (american standard recessed tub) with a new claw foot tub. The only part I think I may have trouble with is connecting the drain. I don't think the drain line in the floor will be where it needs to be for the new tub. I am on a slab and wonder how they set...

Cracked Hot tub shell in empty tub [ 1 Answers ]

I drained my hot tub this winter, vacked out everything and wiped shell dry. Just opened it up as spring has started, and there is a very large crack on a seat going downward, 8-10 inches long. Can't imagine what caused this? Does anyone know? Tub did not have a crack when full. I live in a...

4 foot tub surround [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 foot bath tub with a 3 piece surround that leaks. Is there a one piece surround made anywhere for a small (4 foot) bathtub? If not, would tiling the area be a good alternative?

Claw foot tub plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a standard tub in my bathroom and regular behind the walls plumbing what willl need to be done to change it to plumbing for a CFT? And what might it cost? What is the standard procedure for switching this plumbing around? Any help at all is greatly appreciated:confused:

Tub Drain Leak under foot [ 14 Answers ]

I have a upstairs tub, which is structurally sound, and the wall around it (tile) appears to be in good condition, and the grout looks excellent. However, every now and then, the ceiling below gets water. I can't quite figure it out, because it seems to happen somewhat randomly. For example, it...

View more questions Search