Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melliot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 09:19 AM
    Drawer will not slide all the way in
    Middle drawer on roll top desk (used for keyboard) WILL NOt slide all the way in. Is it hung on something or is this a safety feature?
    Rover88 Posts: 68, Reputation: 14

Jan 4, 2010, 06:53 AM

Many desks have a central drawer-locking function, controlled by the lap drawer. Check to see if there's a mechanism behind the drawer that is hung up---this may prevent the drawer from going the whole way in. Some drawers have an anti-tip feature that will make a drawer SEEM that it won't go in, just requires a little gentle pressure to properly engage. More description or photos of the problem area would help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen drawer keeps opening [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kitchen drawer that opens slightly. How do I adjut the drawer slide to prevent this from happening?

How do you remove the drawer from a kenmore elite dishwasher drawer [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to change the front panel on the bottom drawer of my kenmore elite drawer dishwasher. The info says to push in the clips on the bottom side of the drawer and move the drawer to the side about an inch to get it off the slide tracks. I have been trying for the last several days and cannot...

Drawer slide [ 2 Answers ]

How do I remove a desk drawer slide

Unlocking desk drawer [ 5 Answers ]

I have three "work stations" or desk units. Each has a drawer that can be locked with a small key. Each one was locked when we moved. The keys are lost. Does anyone have any tips on how to unlock? I don't want to pay for a locksmith. I tried the usual: hair pin, small screw driver.

To slide [ 11 Answers ]

Is it "I have slid into a hole" or "I have slidden into a hole"?

View more questions Search