Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayleejo90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 09:24 PM
    80s child movie with king toad
    I'm trying to find a movie from either the late 80's or early 90's, I don't really remember much about it but the main character runs into a frog or goblin king who sits oh a water bed type thrown with fish swimming in it. If any one knows what I'm talking about I would love to find the name of the movie. Thanks
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 3, 2010, 12:30 AM

Sounds like,.

The Elm-Chanted Forest
    a.k.a The Magic Paintbrush

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s animated movie involving a child and a robot in a cloud city. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find th etitle of a movie I watched as a child for a while now. All I can really remember about it is that a child (I'm sure it was a boy), somehow befriended a large robot (in a rough man shaped form). The robot had a rectangulat face with one small round eye and one big...

Child movie with a little girl, sugar fairy, and young frog or toad. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember the movie starts with a little girl who disobeys her mother. Her mother begins to read a story book and the girl ends up being the main character in the book after going and getting something from an old witch. Anyway she meets up with a fairy like creature that is made up of sugar. She...

I am trying to find the title of 80s child movie. [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I waltched as a child in the early 80's (I think) it was about a girl and I think she was in a hospital and some how she escapes and finds her self in like a crate with a chicken and finds trees with lunch boxes growing off it. Then there are like these men that have feet...

View more questions Search