Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nolantj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 08:35 PM
    Military movie experts
    This movie was about convicts then became soldiers.. hated each other different gangs etc... went to war.. somewhere in korea or japan.. or vietnam.. I don't know.
    Well anyway, one of the turning points of the movie was when one of the actors was captured by the enemy and got a bag put over his head with a poisonous snake... he ended up eating the snake and sayins "whats for desert"
    Can anyone help??
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2010, 07:17 PM

"The Dirty Dozen ". Maybe?
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jan 14, 2010, 05:11 PM

Soldier Boyz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask the movie experts [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie, black & white I think, that took place in the jungle. A mad scientist was working with a radiation source in a deep well . He used this to shrink about 6 of his workers. They were locked in small containers for study. The scientist found out that they were starting to grow...

Sci fi movie experts [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I have just stumbled across your website/service and am wondering if perhaps you might help me solve a mystery that I have been trying to conclude for about 10-15years!! This movie that I am asking about was I believe made in the 80's.. pretty sure it wasn't the 70s... but alas, all I...

Kung fu movie experts [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to think of the title of this kung fu/ninja movie we got from this no-name video rental store back in the early 80's. A dad, mom, (mid-20s) and a little boy (around 4-5) are playing in a field all happy like, but then "the great gosen" or something burns down their sensei's house, and he...

Military and Friendship Movie ? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie several years ago on TV and would love to know the title. Four men (who call themselves the "four bees" because all of their last names start with the letter "B") are getting ready to go overseas (sorry, don't know which war/time period) and decide to get tattoos (of a bee,...

Old military navy movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, for years I have been trying to find a movie I saw as a child that meant a lot to me, I have watched many movies trying to find it and never seem to.. I probably watched it in late 70's or early 80. And then it was probably 20-30 years old... it was about a navy ship with a sorry captain and...

View more questions Search