Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2010, 08:18 PM
    IMPORTANT Read First Before posting info.
    This is NOT a site where we find people for you. We do not allow the posting of personal information, Any such information will be removed.

You can ask for general suggestions on how to find people.

Check out some similar questions!

READ THIS. Important warning [ 8 Answers ]

Hey. Just to warn everybody here with my experience. I used to have very smooth skin. Last week, I used skin doctor advance skin whitening cream and it damaged my skin badly. I used only one night and In the morning when I got up, My face was terribly damaged. Just in one night, my skin was changed...

*** Please Read This Before Posting *** [ 0 Answers ]

We're glad you found us - and we're sure you'll find the members here quite informative. A couple important notes: 1. Read the Posting Rules. Disparaging comments to or about other members will not be tolerated. Use the Report Inappropriate Post feature (it appears with every post) to make...

Important Info... moms Need To Read... [ 11 Answers ]

I am a member of this site and I find these posts VERY disturbing. I haven't been with this site long but I felt obligated to share this information with every pregnant woman I could. Please read this and protect your newborn!! http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=60&i=120 ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.