Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    young_money Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 03:26 PM
    Dating younger boy
    Im a 15 year old girl and is dating a boy who is 2years 4months younger - he will be 13 next week. I've known him for 14 weeks and have been with him for 6.

Believe me when I tell you he is mature for his age, and apparently always have been. He looks 16, speaks maturely (even though he can have his boyish moments) and treats me properly. He says he loves me and I really like him (not sure if its love yet)...

But I'm worried what others would think of this and how I would be perceived...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 03:34 PM

He could look 20, who cares, he is still 12 right now and will soon be 13.

The relationship has no future
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2010, 03:38 PM

Do his parents know about the relationship? Do your's?

If you are concerned about what people think you really aren't into this relationship.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 03:43 PM

It will not turn into love. Love is a lot more than strong, romantic feelings. It is commitment, loyalty, trust, actions, and willingness to die for someone else- all of which cannot exist in an immature relationship. I agree with the first poster, fr_chuck, that the relationship has no future.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 03:58 PM

He's too young. Why not look for a guy closer to your own age? Try to find one that will at least be able to drive soon to take you out on a date. :o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen Dating girl dating younger boy? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl turning 16 in September and I'm in year 10. This boy who I think is reallly cute asked me out the only problem is I found out that he is turning 14 and in year 7! Would it be wrong if I Went out with him considering there is a 2 yr age difference?? :confused:

When would a girl accept a younger boy? [ 13 Answers ]

I've known a girl for almost a decade and we've been dear friends since childhood, and although I've shown her many signs and speak very lovingly she hasn't yet responded with the same intensity. But she's 6 years my senior, which makes me wonder what she would be looking for in me, and when she...

I like a boy younger than me! [ 1 Answers ]

I really like a boy younger than me either one or two years younger than me. I am 5'2 and he is like really really short maybe around 4'11 or shorter. I am in ninth grade and he is in seventh. He is really nice to me, but he is a trouble maker at school. I hate it when he gets him self in trouble....

Dating a guy 8 years younger [ 1 Answers ]

Im 33 he's 25, This is the first time I have ever actually dated, all of my relationships have been just that, long relationships. It has only been 2months and we live an hour or so away from each other. We get along well,we have a lot of fun together or via phone, we were introduced through his...

View more questions Search