Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SRK123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 02:04 PM
    Making it right.
    I moved to FL from GA 5 months ago with my fiancée due to his job transfer... I started working Full time a week after we moved down here. All the utilities are in my name, have fl drivers lic. And am a fl voter. Per my attorney in GA I was able to move down here. My court date in GA is next week (money laundering, which I paid back the restitiution and the attorney has worked a deal with the DA and the judge) how hard is it going to be to have my probation of one year transferred to fl
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 02:40 PM

Normally not that hard, but not always fast, your attorney should have that provision allowed or worked out with the DA also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making Out [ 19 Answers ]

Im 13, and Im probably the only one in here over the age of 12 that hasnt made out with anyone. My boyfriend is 15, so hes been thru that, so he wants to make out with me, but everytime he tries, I back away, because I dont know what to do! Can anyone help me here? :confused:

98 accord making clunking noise when making hard left turn [ 3 Answers ]

My 98 accord ia making a clunk, clunk, clunk sound when making hard left turns. It only does this with left turns a slow speed like making a u-turn. It actually seems to make the car bounce a little with each clunk. It is definitely not a clicking noise. I have just put a prelude h22 engine with...

Making a will [ 2 Answers ]

I have a will, but it needs to be updated? What is the cheapest and reputable way to do that? Thanks in advance.

It's making me so down :( [ 23 Answers ]

I am a twenty year old woman desperatly trying for a child. I know I am young but I have a stable home, stable job, with a loving partner and more than enough money so please do not advise me of being too young. The problem is that I have been trying for around four months and nothing, I am...

View more questions Search