Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosanna-hope Posts: 109, Reputation: 9

Jan 2, 2010, 10:55 AM
    Do I need a setup disk for setting up my wireless connection on xbox 360
    I've received the wireless adapter for my xbox 360 and my dad and I have tried to get it connected. It recognises the wireless router but doesn't connect. It flashes green once then just flashes red! My xbox is the new model with the jasper chipset and it's not out here in the UK until August 2010. Do I need a setup disk? How do I get one? Many thanks
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 06:44 PM

You should be able to find settings on the XBox for the wireless adapter. I don't recall having to use a disc, but if you do, it should come with the wireless adapter.
    McSorley Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2010, 11:18 AM

I'm pretty sure the wireless adapter don't come with disks. You just pop it in the console and configure it if it won't configure itself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless Router recommendation W/XBOX 360 & Comcast [ 4 Answers ]

Have Comcast internet, a MAC, PC and a XBOX 360 that I want to go wireless with, don't care so much about the computers as they don't have to be wireless but am looking into purchasing a new wireless router for XBOX 360 and was hoping to get some feedback on which router is the fastest and...

Sharing a connection with a xbox 360 and a ps3 [ 1 Answers ]

I have att.net dsl using a motorola modem and a network everywhere 5-port hub, model NH1005-WM. I want to share my internet connection with my xbox and ps3. I plug my PC into the uplink port(not sure what the uplink is) on the hub the modem to 1 and the game console to 2. I can get a...

Xbox 360 live connection problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, the other day I tried to set up xbox live, but when I tried putting my ethernet cable (which came with my xbox 360) into the back port of my speedtouch 330 modem, I found out it did not fit. What should I do, e.g, buy a wireless router, or are there any other cheaper and just as reliable...

View more questions Search