Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jogi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 01:42 PM
    Dark Sports
    Hi... I'm a black girl who needs help with clearing dark sports caused by pimples.

I have these dark sports on my pretty brown face that I would like to get rid of. I know :mad: it's a common problem but I've tried alt of creams like skin success clear essence, even a few lightening creams and night creams, but nothing seems to work. I keep getting like pimples almost every week when I try something new, I just want to try anything mild and lightening... can you please help me find that smoothening cream?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 16, 2006, 11:05 PM
    Dark spots can be fade with products such as alpha hydroxy creams and fading creams. You may also want to try using home dermabrasion kits or chemical peels. It will help reduce the appearance of dark spots and improve your skin's texture and clarity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sports+Study [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 16 and play basketball and is doing well in it but there is always a negative thought in my mind disturbing every time that I can't cop with studies but I'm doing very well.Help me to put the end of this negative thought

Sports -Boxing [ 3 Answers ]

How many pounds, of weight, will a boxer in the middleweight division, normally gain, by fight time, after the official weigh-in?

Sports Teams [ 40 Answers ]

Just wondering what sports teams do people on here support? As u can tell by my name I support Man Utd and we better win 2 night lol

Sports Psychology [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the understanding of Inverted - you Hypothesis - My understanding is that when arousal measured as a single dimension aids performance up to an optimal range, after which further arousal prompts performance to decline. I'm looking for an easier explanation. Thanks

Sports Psychology [ 2 Answers ]

In simple terms I need to know what Individual Zones of Optimal Functioning is. Thanks

View more questions Search