Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richieg23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 09:24 AM
    Rite temp thermostat connecting jumpers
    I don't get the whole jumper thing... do I need to connect wires on the "jumper" connections and then into the corresponding colors?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 12:26 PM
    Is this an extinsion more added on another posting?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing a new rite temp 6036 thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

I recently purchased a RiteTemp 6036 thermostat to replace the original thermostat in my house. I have a Goodman CPLE30-1 Heat Pump and a Goodman ARUF030-00A-1 Air Handler. The current wiring scheme is E, G, Y, R, O, W2. On the new thermostat, there is no install schematic for that setup. Can...

Rite Temp Thermostat and Carrier Comfort 80 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Today I felt cold in the house and went over to the Rite Temp Digital Thermostat we have, and when I touched it, I shocked it and the temperature went from 67 to 74. It has not worked since. We changed out the thermostat and put in a different model for Rite Temp and it still will not...

Trane heat pump /rite temp thermo [ 1 Answers ]

Heat auto shutoff won't work. Just put rite-temp thermo on. C w2 rc o b rh w y g a Bl o r w/b y g There is a jumper between rc and rh. Rite temp 8050C. Please help me.

Rite Temp digitial thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my digital display show the word 'filter". I just changed the filter about 2 weeks ago.

Janitrol to Rite Temp thermostat wiring [ 6 Answers ]

I am changing a Janitrol mechanical thermostat to a Rite Temp 8085. And the heat Pump is a Goodman. The wires on my old thermostat are labeled G, Y, E,R,O,W,and C There is no E on the new thermostat. I have hooked the others to the corresponding letters on the new thermostat and left the brown E...

View more questions Search