Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gee12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 01:10 PM
    I love a married man
    Hi, I been in a relationship for 12 years, recently my husband and I broke up which has been 2 year's already. I stop loving my husband for the past 5 years because he have been cheating and had kids out of wedlock. I have know a friend for three years which was supported to me and always there for me. We ended up seeing each other and been together for 1 year already, the sad part is he is married and has been married for 15 years. He says he loves me and wants to be with me and says in the run who knows what will happen. I broke up with him twice and I stopped seeing him, but he stills comes to me and tells me that he loves me and he can't let go, and I fall again in his trap. I want to break up this relationship with him because I don't want to hurt his wife and I've told him we have to end this now, because someone is going to get hurt what should I do or tell him? :confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 15, 2006, 01:40 PM
    I stop loving my husband for the past 5 years because he have been cheating and had kids out of wedlock.
    Good for you.
    I have know a friend for three years which was supported to me and always there for me. We ended up seeing each other and been together for 1 year already, the sad part is he is married and has been married for 15 years. He says he loves me and wants to be with me and says in the run who knows what will happen.
    You got rid of one cheating dog for another cheating dog.
    I broke up with him twice and I stopped seeing him, but he stills comes to me and tells me that he loves me and he can't let go, and I fall again in his trap.
    It took 5 years to get rid of one dog, and you still get a dog who won't leave. That's out and out sad.
    I want to break up this relationship with him because I don't want to hurt his wife and I've told him we have to end this now, because someone is going to get hurt what should I do or tell him?
    If you depending on him to do the right thing, your crazy. It is up to you to do what's necessary to get his cheating behind out of your life.. also You should not be in a relationship period especially having known what its like to be cheated on, you cheated on your cheating husband, divorced him and took up with the cheater who cheated with you on your husband, and now you keep letting this cheater come back over and over again. Sell this story to the soap operas and use the proceeds for some serious counselling.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 15, 2006, 01:47 PM
    Sorry I forgot to tell you what you should do, LEAVE HIM ALONE and what you should tell him, IF YOU COME BACK I WILL CALL THE POLICE AND YOUR WIFE! That should about do it. Have a good life and get the help you truly need.
    Gee12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Good for you.

You got rid of one cheating dog for another cheating dog.

It took 5 years to get rid of one dog, and you still get a dog who won't leave. That's out and out sad.

If you depending on him to do the right thing, your crazy. It is up to you to do whats necessary to get his cheating behind out of your life..also You should not be in a relationship period especially having known what its like to be cheated on, you cheated on your cheating husband, divorced him and took up with the cheater who cheated with you on your husband, and now you keep letting this cheater come back over and over again. Sell this story to the soap operas and use the proceeds for some serious counselling.

First I didn't cheat, he cheated on me and we broke up (Talaniman)
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2006, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee12
    Hi, I been in a relationship for 12 years, recently my husband and i broke up which has been 2 year's already. I stop loving my husband for the past 5 years because he have been cheating and had kids out of wedlock. I have know a friend for three years which was supported to me and always there for me. we ended up seeing each other and been together for 1 year already, the sad part is he is married and has been married for 15 years. He says he loves me and wants to be with me and says in the run who knows what will happen. I broke up with him twice and i stopped seeing him, but he stills comes to me and tells me that he loves me and he can't let go, and i fall again in his trap. i want to break up this relationship with him because i dont want to hurt his wife and I've told him we have to end this now, because someone is going to get hurt what should i do or tell him? :confused:
    Test him, give him an ultimatum ( I don't agree with ultimatum's but cheating husband's deserve it ).
    Tell him straight forward - its your wife or me... That's when you will see how he truly loves you. OPEN your eyes, think of his poor wife... this is awful.
    He has a cake and is eating it all...
    He has his wife at home, cooking, cleaning and there for him when he wants her. And he has you when he is not with her...
    Nice! :confused:

Listen, what goes around comes around..!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2006, 09:33 AM
    First I didnt cheat, he cheated on me and we broke up (Talaniman)
    We know that.
    So how did u feel when YOU found out your husband was cheating on you?? :cool:
    feelinalright Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 30, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Hi, I been in a relationship for 12 years, recently my husband and i broke up which has been 2 year's already. I stop loving my husband for the past 5 years because he have been cheating and had kids out of wedlock. I have know a friend for three years which was supported to me and always there for me. we ended up seeing each other and been together for 1 year already, the sad part is he is married and has been married for 15 years. He says he loves me and wants to be with me and says in the run who knows what will happen. I broke up with him twice and i stopped seeing him, but he stills comes to me and tells me that he loves me and he can't let go, and i fall again in his trap. i want to break up this relationship with him because i dont want to hurt his wife and I've told him we have to end this now, because someone is going to get hurt what should i do or tell him? :confused:
    Tell him to geth the f*** away from you and out of your life or you'll tell his wife(even if you won't really do that). "I love you, but I can't leave my wife, will you still be my side piece of ???" How lame is that--but that's EXACTLY the kind of bull line you are buying from him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with a married man [ 41 Answers ]

I met this man over twenty years ago and I was already married. He and I worked together during this time and he fell in love with me. I believe I felt the same way, but I was committed to my marriage. He eventually got married, but we never stopped talking and eventually we told each other how...

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

I'm in Love with an Married man.. Help! [ 21 Answers ]

I am 19 yeas old and I am in love with a married man.. He is 20 and he has been with his wife for almost 5 year but had been married for 1 year.. He don’t live with his wife, she lives in Panama and he lives here in Canada.. He was going to go back to Panama this year but now he don't want to go...

Married man and me [ 51 Answers ]

Hi, brief detail about how it started. I broke up from an abusive relationship of eight years and the person that assisted me in moving, is the man that I'm currently involved with. We kept in touch innocently, talked as friends, then we just hit it off together falling deeply in love with each...

I'm in love with a married man what should I do? [ 42 Answers ]

Well I met him 6 months ago and we've been together since then. He is 33 and I'm 23 when we first started talking he to me he was in a relationship but never told me he was married about a month later I get a call from who I think is his girlfried but she lets me know she is married to him and has...

View more questions Search